Shipping & Payment
We'll ship your order ASAP!
It is our goal to have every item on this website in stock. We endeavor to ship within 24 hours of receipt of your order. In most cases, this is possible and you can plan on receiving your order within 10 days (often much sooner).
If your order is unable to be shipped complete, we will notify you within 2 business days of receiving your order.
All orders weighing up to 2 lbs. will be shipped by USPS unless specified otherwise (additional charges may apply). Prices are subject to change. Shipping charges are as follows (insurance included).
Shipping Charges | Insurance included
- Total merchandise up to $ 75.00: Add $ 6.95 for Standard Shipping
- Total merchandise $ 75.01 and up: Free Standard Shipping in the Continental US
- 2nd Day Air (any order amount): Add $ 20.00 to shipping/handling
- 2nd Day Air (any order amount) to Alaska or Hawaii: Add $ 30.00 to shipping/handling
- Next Day Air (any order amount)/Overnight: Add $ 30.00 to shipping/handling
- For each sword ordered: Add $6.95 to shipping charges to shipping/handling
- For shipments to Canada: Add $ 9.00 to shipping charges to shipping/handling
- For shipments to Colorado: Add 7.6% Sales Tax
- Next Day Air or 2nd Day Air services are not available for shipments to Canada or shipments containing swords.
- Additional charges may apply, on 2nd Day Air / Next Day Air shipments. You will be notified of additional charges prior to shipment.
- Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii are shipped via U.S. Postal Service. If different shipping method or expedited shipping is preferred, add $15.00 to shipping charges.
- If only gift certificates are ordered, no shipping charges apply.
- All orders greater than $500 will be shipped "Signature required".
Simple and secure payment
You have the possibility to pay your purchases in our shop by credit card (Mastercard, VISA and American Express) or PayPal. The use of certain payment methods requires a successful credit and identity check, which is carried out automatically during the ordering process on the basis of the data provided. Certain payment methods can no longer be selected above a certain purchase value and cannot be used for certain products.